Rotary International District-3012 is organizing District Conference ‘Lead to Serve’ at Taj Hotel, Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi on 7th & 8th January’2017.
The District Conference with the theme, “Lead to Serve” is being Organized to provide opportunities for networking through inspirational addresses and discussions of Rotary-related matters. During the conference Governor recognize the service programs, projects, and public relations achievements in the district in order to inspire Rotarians to become more involved in service.
The conference will give Rotarians and clubs a vision of Rotary beyond the club level and provide a memorable fellowship experience.
Rotarians will truly get enthusiastic about Rotary by seeing an inspirational presentation at a district conference.
All Rotarians in the district are encouraged to attend the district conference. All club presidents will attend.
Family of Rotary Family members are invited to accompany participants and attend plenary sessions.
Partners in Service Governors are encouraged to invite Rotaractors, Interactors, Rotary Youth Exchange students, Rotary Foundation alumni, and other Rotary program participants to the district conference.
These partners in service will speak about their experiences and encourage clubs to continue their support of these programs.
Hearing how individuals personally benefited from an RI program encourages program participation and adds to the success of the conference. In addition, their presence better represents the diversity valued by Rotary,
and creates awareness among all participants of the scope of Rotary’s impact.
Involving Rotary’s partners in service in the conference going to encourage them to join their local Rotary club.” The Rotarians will be addressed by Rtn Sharat Jain on the CSR aspect and its significance in the society.
This was followed by the award ceremony for school children for their essays on World Polio Day. The partners in service gave their insights about their experiences and encouraged clubs to continue their support of these programs.
Hearing how individuals personally benefited from an RI program encouraged program participation and adds to the success of the conference. In addition, their presence better represents the diversity valued by Rotary, and creates awareness among all participants of the scope of Rotary’s impact.
The Sequence of the Events for today i. E 7th January’2017 are as follows:
• Elector’s Briefing on web based e-Voting (For Club Presidents)
• Inaugural Session
• Invocation Dance
• Meeting called to order by DG Sharat Jain
• National Anthem of Sri Lanka & India
• Invocation & Lighting of Lamp
• Welcome of RIPR & Dignitaries
• Welcome Address by Conference Chair PP Deepak V. Sheth
• Introduction of DG Sharat Jain
• Address by District Governor Sharat Jain
• Introduction of RIPR PDG Imran Hassen
• Address by RIPR PDG Imran Hassen
• Introduction of Chief Guest RIDE C. Basker
• Address by RIDE C. Basker
• Handing over of Awards to School Children for Essay on World Polio Day
• Vote of Thanks by Conference Co-Chair PP Pawan Kohli
• Inauguration of Exhibition – Milestones of Rotary District 3012
• Live Concert with Bollywood Singer Khushboo Grewal along with Cocktail